View Single Post
Old 27-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Sira

Chrysaetos, for me it is more important that we love and respect each other. Masculine/feminine, simplified to the core, is the yin/yang concept that we each carry within. For me, outer creation with all its manifestations, wars included, is part of yang/masculine element. Inner creation with the ultimate goal of balance is the yin/feminine element. This time in humankind's history is about balancing the elements, first within, then reflecting it to our creation.
We do not always have to understand each other, although it's a beautiful goal. You have put many key terms in quotes, for example "energy", leading me to think that you expect me to begin to explain these terms from my perspective and experience. Rather than do that, I would gently ask you to familiarize yourself with the concept of yin and yang, to possibly form your own truth or an aspect of it. That done, it's easier to exchange ideas and possibly improve our truths, through open sharing where both parties give as much as they take and energy is balanced.