View Single Post
Old 27-04-2014, 11:57 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia
So I had only skimmed through Somnium's comments before my first posts...

My friend, you speak just like one of my friends who has lost control of his crown chakra and is led awry. He has been led down dead ends, back alleys, and a labyrinth of insanity that he needs Divine Intervention to escape this, as rare unfortunate souls do. The crown chakra is where one get's their higher intuition from, their core set of beliefs about the universe...Your set of beliefs are far too strong to be normal for a human being. You are still a human being. Are you not a human being? I do not know exactly how to help you, but the realization that your crown chakra has been hijacked is the first step. The best thing to do in this case is to get sacred healing from Ayahuasca. The next best thing would be to close your crown chakra in general. A closed crown chakra is not always bad as it protects you from such influence, although it needs to be opened some of the time. A closed crown chakra is better than a hijacked one.

You say you give judgement power, yet is not the only judgement humans can rely on is the one they make with their own brains? Surely you have a brain yes? Is your observations from your consciousness an important part of your judgement? How else could you make these judgement if yes? Consider that your observations from your consciousness may be altered at it's very core. Can consciousness be altered? It is one of the most effective traps that I have seen a human undergo. Do you believe in the crown chakra? You say you see the world beyond "myself and beyond my logic, and beyond everything" Do you think perhaps you could be wrong? If it is just your perspective, is your perspective more real than physical reality? You may think so, but why? Why is your perspective more real than physical reality? Why is it more real than things you feel. Do you know what you truly feel? You speak without doubt. How can you speak without doubt as a human? Is that not believing without question? You say you have perceived so much, but you disdain scientific reasoning. Without scientific thinking, what is possible? I believe in my own truth and is that's all that really matters, all that's truly real? What if two people have conflicting truths? What if more than two people have conflicting truths? Do their truths cancel out? Without thinking critically, is anything possible? Are your worlds possible? Is my worlds possible? Is language possible? Could I not say anything and it be true, if I do not believe in thinking critically, using our brains, using science? If not, what else is there? Your crown chakra has been forced open, and influenced. There is some truth to what you have experienced. You probably have more experience with negative entities than most people on this site, if only you could perceive it.

Hello there. Before you judge me so negatively you should perhaps read the message I am spreading to people first, and not just a few skimmed lines.

Does my message really sound like I am being controlled by a negative entity to you... My message is to allow people to be who they are, and to find their own way without denying their way and running it down. I tell people that they can avoid and escape negative entities, by using belief and faith, and raising their vibration higher then they are at. My message is of freedom and power of negative, and I clearly say not to be effected by negativity and let it control you. I tell people how to set their intent against negativity, and how to seek their dreams and desires. I also clearly point out the flaws of the ego, and the negativity it produces that others hear can not see. I tell them that they can do anything they believe in this world and give them the awareness as to how to do that. Does that really sound like I am being controlled by some dark force to you...
Perhaps if you gave an example of this dark message you see then I could reply to it, instead of just saying something without reason, which sorry to say, I find pretty rude.

Thank you for compliment about my strength, and although you somehow made that into a negative thing, I see it as a compliment, and so thank you.

It is one of the positions of awareness that I was taught to achieve called the place of no doubt. Here, I can see that I can achieve absolutely anything, that anything is possible, and is a difficult position to attain and sustain. And again, although you see it as a fault I see it as a great thing, and so again I thank you. But I wont lie to you, sometimes I have doubt about many things, and I have many unanswered questions too, in fact I question nearly everything in my life. And I think that is good. I also want to point out the positive side of doubt, and how i actually use it, on myself and others, I see that when someone doubts a negative belief then they can begin to shift away form that position, and place their energy into something more productive.

I must say that you jump to negative judgements too quickly, and begin to stereotype people based form your past expectations to quickly.

I also have very much awareness about chakras and the crown and have many telepathic experiences both good and bad. I have learned how to direct my consciousness to many different channels, and how to sift through the messages to get what is true, what is powerful, what is positive, and what is helpful, while leaving the rest behind, if it even comes into my consciousness. But thank you for that way that you offer me, but I must humbly decline. lol.

My reply to your question about science can be found in numerous of my posts, including the post to wstein just orior to this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy Perry
"E.T."

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover