Thread: EVP?
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Experiencer
EVP?

So I was bored and decided to see if I could record something. I was having some trouble to sleep. (Sometimes I have nightmares and feel something like a presence)
I recorded it on my Ipod. On the beginning you can hear me pressing a button, I was turning off my lamp, you may hear me breathing and also some constant voice from a radio station in the background.
Aside that, I think I hear a different voice after the button(3s to 5s). This was last year. (You need to crank the volume a bit but be careful with the other noises that may hurt your ears 'cause they're louder)
www dot filedropper dot com/ memo
So today I was just checking my files and decided to try to clean the noise on Audacity so I spotted some more voices at 10s and 21s.
Here's the edited version www dot filedropper dot com/ memoedited
There also some car horn and birds noise. File says it was 2am.

So do you hear anything? I'd rather not say what I listen to not influence anybody.

PS: It seems I can't post urls yet so I didn't make it clickable, but please hear the files. I've posted this same content on another forum and someone said he/she couldn't hear anything, so maybe there's nothing but noise, but I'd appreciate if you could take a time to listen it. Thanks in advance.