View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 03:50 PM
NatalieJay

Hi BMTH

It sounds like you are feeling quite alone in your experience and thus becoming afraid.
May I ask what you living situation is? The reason I ask is that there is a thing called EMFs electric magnetic fields, these can be produced from electric objects in the home, and they can lead to the humming and buzzing as well as the feeling like you are being watched and even being touched.
Perhaps make sure you have turned any electronics off before bed, or sleep in a different room if you can to see if anything changes.

Do you drink plenty? the vibrations may be from dehydration, I experienced something similar and I began to drink more and the symptoms reduced.

My advice would be to try and get rid of your fear of there being something there, ultimately you have the control, if it is some kind of entity or spirit that you can tell it nicely to go away.

It sounds like your fear of what everything might be, is not helping and I would advise looking into grounding and protection and then do some meditation.
You may be sensitive to energies but unlike the movies these energies do not wish to harm you.

This is all just my opinion and somethings from my experiences, Try not to feel frightened by the dream, if you feel it is negative then try finding a cleansing meditation to do and see if you feel better, it may be that someone came to you and because you we not expecting it, your mind converted the image into something dark and unnatural.

Try to look at it all in a more positive light and see how you begin to feel.

Warmth and Harmony
NJ