View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 03:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderStream
I try to enjoy the moment and build beautiful connections with the people that I meet. I try to be a better person and to engage in the creative talents that I have been blessed with. I try to enjoy the world around me.
After I die...my spirit will rise...and go somewhere beautiful...that's all I know...
I am willing to in the moment to not hold onto anger and grudges that will make me grow bitter. I know I will die wise, fulfilled, and happy...and with that my spirit will be happy.
What do you guys think happens after we die?

I think you have a good attitude for creating yourself a sphere of light in the afterlife.

I have had my personal evidence of the existence of spirits. I am convinced the afterlife exists. I believe we are here for many reasons and that it is important to be good to each other, even though at times it may be very hard to do so.
I also think there are limits; you don't have to sacrifice yourself for someone else. But there is so much to life that it is impossible for me to understand it all.
I have read some very good books that have given me more understanding about life and the universe and now I feel satisfied and saturated with what I have learned.

I wish you well in your yourney through life. I think you have a great future ahead of you when you go on like that.

Here are some quotes from the book A View into the Hereafter:

• Be strong and persevere in goodness. It will grant you spiritual happiness.
  • The power of love, the spiritual gold in the life after death, to others it will appear wondrous to possess this, and nothing but happiness to those who bear it within.