View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Master
We had the tree and the home-made decorations and the lights outside the house. Santa was real until I got out of bed late one Christmas eve to go to the bathroom and walked into the lounge room where my mum and dad were setting up my brothers train set lol I was not very popular and was told, with a scowl from my father 'not to say a word' ... I didnt spill the beans, however I did lay in bed for hours that night feeling 'disillusioned' ... I must say though I did also feel a bit special too because now I was part of the secret which needed to be kept for the sake of my younger siblings. I am one of 6 children and I can distinctly remember feeling that it was very important that we all be very nice to each other on Christmas day lol a bit like when it was someones birthday hahaha
I also remember when I was a little older (maybe 7yrs) and my dominating big sister ordered me to go snooping for presents in our parents room. Well I did as I was told and i found a packet of 7 pairs of underpants in her size (one for each day of the week lol) ... she was standing outside the window and was telling me to hold them up one at a time which I dutifully did for fear of getting thumped hahaha I got half way through and then she quickly ducked down out of sight ... I heard a cough and turned around and my mother was standing at the bedroom door ... I dobbed of course lol and suffered the bullying which I knew would only last till Christmas day