Thread: Disturbed
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2014, 06:30 AM
MidnightCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
It's not a matter really of whether it is or not, just sometimes the effects are the same, so there will always be someone here recommending to check it out biologically/chemically because usually they're all linked, or because it does need to be pointed out, whether it does or doesn't apply is another question.
You said this person is sick though, which makes me wonder if they themselves should be recommended for treatment, or if they are seeking it from you, because it's possible the two of you are linked in the past by medical stuff.

A walk-in requires consent on both parties. Possession & channeling also do on some level, and surfacing is another issue to deal with because it's not really taking control but it's there enough that's it felt and can cause issues if it doesn't leave you alone. A bit of Stockholm syndrome as you begin to become them but your still aware and fighting it.
In what ways does the behavior you act in and the behaviors you desire to express differ? How do you feel restricted in that sense, is it just different in certain things or very different from normal feelings/behaviors/thoughts you have/feel/think? Do you have the ability to fight it, or how do you usually act when it's presence/effects are felt? Are you fearful of it? What has indicated to you that it is different from you?
(Yes, I am analyzing things because I don't know enough right now to be able to fully help you yet) as for suspecting what/who it might be and handling it? I have no idea yet but we need to figure out the source before we deal with the issue. And if you don't feel like answering/get offended, I'm sorry, just trying to help out here like the rest of us.

Seriously, can people please lay off the medicalization of a CERTAIN spiritual matter? I'd really appreciate it. The situation is severe enough, I don't need the aggravation (it is aggravating) of something that isn't an issue.

It just so happens to be that the person I'm having a SPIRITUAL problem is sick, and always has been. But that isn't MY spiritual problem and that isn't the CAUSE of this problem.

If anything, I'm considering soul exchange, not Walk-In. Like I said, I feel like I'm more that person, than myself. But it seems more complicated than "soul exchange". It feels like there's some sort of fusion where the person expresses themselves, directly THROUGH me (making me think of mediumship), as if they were me / I were them. It's upsetting and distressing.

I usually react, by "commanding" the person to leave me alone and stating internally and externally that they are trespassing. I have to say it again: it feels very deeply cultivated (meaning, the connection is quite strong, like a fusion). Even right now, I pause for a minute and I do NOT feel myself at all... I feel that other person. It's almost as if our minds have become one mind, or spirit is one spirit or soul is one soul. It enrages me. I DON'T want the connection, but I think it is so cultivated that we are merged as one. It's a rather severe problem for me. I feel invaded, possessed, hostile... like my body does not belong to ME anymore (nor my mind).

It is pretty severely distressing and I don't mean for that to upset anybody so I apologize for that, and I do appreciate efforts to be helpful.