View Single Post
Old 26-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Master
Do some christians believe we are just as capable of being as powerful as jesus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fascinatingx
While I do recognize that Jesus lived and did plenty of amazing things, I personally believe that any human does have the capabity of being just as powerful.

I was wondering if there are any Christians who feel this way? Or are christian religions specific to believing Jesus was the only one?

Fascinatingx,

I agree with you.

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

For me, the problem with that statement is not in the statment by Jesus, but in the assumption, erroneously made by many, that only Jesus is the focus of it....instead of focusing on where ALL THE POWER THERE IS to do ANYTHING comes from...which Jesus acknowledges is the Father, the I AM, Who is the Creator of ALL of us. It is within the Creator that we ALL live, move, and have our Being. This includes each and every one of us, regardless of any name we choose to call ourselves or someone else.

As indicated in the 1st reference, below:

"God is the Universal and 'man' is the universal individualized. Once the significance of this is seen it will revolutionize religious thought throughout the world. 'Jesus Christ' ... is 'man' living AS 'man' is meant to live! 'Jesus Christ' is 'man' functioning As 'man' is created to function. To function in the 'Christ Mind' is to function as 'Jesus Christ'.

Two thousand years ago it was not 'Jesus Christ' who walked As God ... it was God who walked as Jesus Christ.

'He' ... was God, living as all men were meant to live. Instead of 'worshiping' 'Jesus Christ' ... we were meant to WALK as 'Jesus Christ'. Each of us is an individual embodiment of God ... of the 'Source of All being'. An individualized embodiment of the Divine Mind. But ... in ignorance of this ... in ignorance of what we are ... we function As 'men'. Thus the necessity of that most significant of all commandments "YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN". Born into the realization that you are much more than the person that you now believe yourself to be. Each of us is the Source individualized ... God individualized! This is what the world's religious leaders have failed to discover. This is why humanity has become so divided. WE ARE ALL ONE! This is the Truth that the world has failed to see."

Do you see ?

It is the Creator, God who walks as US ! That is what WE have failed to see because we have been taught to focus on the Man Who exemplified God to us....instead of realizing that it is God, the Father, Who shows us as Jesus, Who WE are, as well !! Jesus is sometimes referred to as "Immanuel", which is defined in various Biblical transltions as "God is with us". However, in light of the aforementioned perspective, I've come to understand that it could only mean "God is us".

As excerpted from the 2nd reference below:

"Physiological reality, take me literally... is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror... a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me... they are... .all the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation... every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment. The idea therefore, is to understand, that what you will always discover, will simply be All That Is expressing itself through the unique portion of All That Is you were created to be. Remember the Second Law: "The One is All, the All are One". Every component of the All That Is, all of you... all of us, every individuated being... every individuated concept, is the whole expressing itself as a part. Important point... I'll rewind that and repeat it, because we understand that you have been trained to think segregationally, sometimes individuals on your planet may miss the point, all of you are, yes... a part of the whole, but as a part of the whole, you are the Whole expressing Itself as "a part of the whole". Big difference than just thinking of yourself as a part of the whole without the other side. You have to understand yourself holigraphically, it is this and that... not this or that. So, you are the part... you are the whole, you are both one and the same, but expressing the whole as a part."

It is in this manner that "Each of us is the Source individualized ... God individualized", because there is no actual separation between you, me, or any "part" of the Creator, or from any of the Creator's infinite attributes because All is One....literally! From the holographic vantage, it is only a subtle shift of perspective to ascertain that to the "part of the Whole" called Man, (whether named "fascinatingx" or ANY of the respondants to your question), endowed with the very attributes and likeness of the Whole, Itself,...the accomplishments of Jesus, including "greater things" are just as accessible and available to us as is to Him. Do you see ?

As indicated in the 3rd reference:

"Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being, offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system, is the very essence of attainment. To grow from the present state of awareness of himself as a material being and into the consciousness that he is a spiritual being contains the full secret of man's attainment.'...is possible BECAUSE Each of us is the Source individualized ... God individualized...as was Jesus' raison d'etre for showing US what He discovered as true of Himself and of US.

Are we just as capable of being as powerful as Jesus?

"Greater things than these shall you also do"...can only be true if one is aware of, and optimizing the greatness that is us.

....The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. We are ALL Sons and Daughters of the Most High. Our thought is creative because we are the Creator using it to create with!

It is only our own erroneous, myopic "eye-deas" that have prevented us from seeing this Truth of ourselves because our focus has been misdirected to look at the power that Jesus exhibited, instead of on following what He followed, which is the I AM, the Father, the Creator of us ALL, expressing Itself....AS the power we are supposed to use at all times in our daily lives.

Every day holds miracles...the greatest of which is the Life our Father, I AM, has given to us to appreciate them..and to love one another.

....without Whose infinite Grace, Love, and Life...in us we could not even do that, of ourselves.

Hope this, and the references below, helps you answer your excellent question...

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/god.htm

Reference: http://www.bashar.org/transcriptfundamentals.html

Reference: Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East (Vols 1-6) by Baird T. Spalding

Last edited by guthrio : 26-12-2013 at 08:36 PM.