View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 06:47 PM
somnium

you are getting quite perturbed. You must have agreed that others have the power to upset you. lol. But seriously, I used to believe the same thing, that I will only die if I allow someone or something to kill me. it took some time to learn and to realize that the world is full of different people, all with different agendas. Different wills. It is just a fact of life. Sure there are other dimensions to travel to and from, but life exists in them too. I am not the only one in existence. I would like to think I am, so that my will may be supreme but the fact is still that next to infinity I am but a small flame. Sure I can accomplish a lot, and miracles with my flame, but I am still a small flame among an infinity of lights. Death is inevitable, for surely no matter what thoughts I have eventually I will die, and my essence will be collected and added to the great source. I grow old, and this is proof to me. So do you, can you decide to grow younger? Surely you can and with practice you can change your body, but you will still die. I am sorry for you dieing, but it is something that must take place. In truth I think it is a joyous occasion, that we reunite with all of life, but it is something that must be done. All things have their life and their death. You sound like someone who has a strong mind and strong will, so I suggest putting it too good use. Believe me some people are to blame for their actions in this life, and that is called taking responsibility for your actions. You speak highly of taking responsibility for your actions but you dismiss everyone else as if they don't exist. They do.