View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
I never incarnated in any of my few "past life" memories, they were just simulated events, simulated realities, like the matrix or avatar. I haven't died for 247,892 years so I am very ancient on my home planet and simulated in a lot of places. Simulated life is a lot like a dream, you don't die, you just wake up alive again, and it is also like a movie screen, and just like a dream, time moves fast in dreams, you can live a lifetime in just a few days.

Interesting (and amazing), I wrote something about that the other day, describing it more like Avatar than Matrix And though I in a dream state have lived many lifetimes, I do not believe I have ever been awake and thinking of it in Earth years I simply might not be older than 8... still in this world of Earth I am kind of old. I have seen images through expanded awareness (and maybe also out of body experiences) of me lying in a tube on a majestic spaceship. However for now I am set on trying to just enjoy and expand my Earth reality experience (or what we might call it ).

Though the other day I woke up and felt different, I was kind of amazed with the sensation: I have no heartbeat. Also I have felt a new kind of emptiness, as if something that once were part of me is there no longer. So I wonder if I have cut myself loose of that me lying in the tube dreaming (simply detached my being from that existence)... it is a scary (at first) yet liberating thought, to be completely free of what might be the source of my creation and existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

They told me today about New Earth too, it's Earth, just in another time period and people might have the option to go there some day. A time where Earth is untouched by homes and cities and trees are a lot bigger.

Have you ever heard of something called faded realities? As far as I understand you implement another world within a world, you then slowly let the new reality fade over the old one, creating a new world, a new home for the inhabitants of the old world.

I also wonder if this new Earth is the same as the world I have intertwined my primordial essence in, the piece of me I recognize as my core; the prime of my very being.