View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalwood
reincarnation happens outside of the perception of time, so just as your next life could happen chronologically before this one, so could a life happen at the same time as another one.
this doesnt make either soul only half, they are the same soul reincarnated.

Maybe for you, but not for me. I'm not originally from here, I'm just a Walk In visitor from another planet. We don't die for long periods of time compared to here. Even after we die, we have medical technology to bring the dead back to life. I'm a surgeon there, and I specialize in that, the stuff that revives dead organs is called dermal packing fluid. I've only incarnated a couple times since the time I was the Sun at the beginning of this current earth cycle.

I never incarnated in any of my few "past life" memories, they were just simulated events, simulated realities, like the matrix or avatar. I haven't died for 247,892 years so I am very ancient on my home planet and simulated in a lot of places. Simulated life is a lot like a dream, you don't die, you just wake up alive again, and it is also like a movie screen, and just like a dream, time moves fast in dreams, you can live a lifetime in just a few days.

Obviously if you were wearing simulation goggles right now, you would simply be a projection of your real self.

But I've never lived out an entire lifetime in simulation, my lives were always cut short, I always left early.