Thread: Fairy Photos
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 02:57 AM
flutterangel

Thanks Amethyst. I will try but have had trouble uploading. It's really a neat picture...my 8 year old daughter looked at your photos this morning and was SO excited!! She loves fairies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Flutterangel

What a lovely name!

Thank you for your kind comment - I would love to see your photo! I was unable to access it – a ‘content not available’ msg came up.

Is there any way you could upload it here?

Hi again Summerland!

Funnily enough, I think I first read about air spirits and chemtrails through a post you had before in Anoona’s Unusual Cloud Formations thread?

It certainly resonates with me that they would perform this task.

Pictoriale and I are together looking at many theories and possibilities and noting many observations.

We’ve both noticed that nature spirits often seem to appear as predominantly male – but in water there is more of a female presence. Pictoriale has studied air spirits more than I and says that there is also more females present in the air element.

I went on a wonderful journey not long ago after Pictoriale had put forward the question of whether it appeared that the water beings are responsible for the movement of water or in the water. Conclusions drawn from close study seem to point to them causing water movement.

Later the same evening after much pondering, as I closed my eyes I had a wonderful glimpse into the elemental kingdom.

First I saw water tide and it was powered by magnificent white horses – very powerful – and it reminded me of the Old Spice advert LOL!

Then I saw a man who seemed to be ‘skating’ on the tip of a wave. He was very focused, serious and concentrating intently as he dashed past.

Then I saw tide moving in slow motion – it was hypnotic – and the water formed what looked like a pack of white wolves – and they inched forward very slolwly and very much in control of the tide’s advancement.

Next I was looking at some rocks and the sea was in the background.

There I saw three of the funniest, cutest and excitable males who were not tall enough to see over the rocks. They kept jumping up to be seen from behind the rocks and were hilarious. And astonishingly, they were eating ice creams as they jumped up and down, LOL!

Next moment, hovering above in the sky was some sort of house. It was large, round and spinning very slowly and was of a pale blue colour.

Pale blue might sound like a bland colour – but this colour blue was totally ‘out of this world’ – it was so beautiful.

As this structure rotated it had a round door – a bit like the hobbit’s door from LOTR.

Next moment, I was inside this house and aware of beings either side of me though I saw not their faces.

A lady ahead came forward, she had dark hair but her facial features did not materialise.

She was wearing a long gown in a shimmering dark brown/reddish colour and in each hand she held a bare twig.

She handed me these twigs and they lit up with many golden balls of light. I accepted them with much gratitude then was next moment on a huge open balcony overlooking a vast mountainous kingdom.

A boat merrily sailed past – so very, very colourful – a bit like a pirate ship with cheery beings on board.

I love these journeys!

Pictoriale has noticed ‘sky boats’, ‘water crafts’ and also wands being used by nature spirits.

Soooo fascinating!

Ooops am waffling on!

Such a magickal world!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Blessed Be!

Amethyst x