View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
About your dancing flame, I don't think it was the fan. Sometimes we rationalize things, just to find a reason for their existence. It was probably a spirit wanting to dance with you !

Well, the thing was, I was working on invoking the Archangels beforehand so that I could ask them to help me communicate with Guides... Since I was feeling unwell last night, I couldn't quite concentrate. But the flame flickered and bent away from me, almost directly away, but slightly to the right. And since I was envisioning Michael at my right side, I thought for a moment that he was actually there. But I couldn't feel him, and due to my feeling unwell, I had difficulty envisioning him. So I sort of left it at that, and moved on to seeing if I could pick up anything from my Guides.

Quote:
Just curious, did you connect with any of your Guides ?

Not at that moment, no. I'm working on establishing contact. I'm fairly certain of one: I refer to him as "Spike" since that's the name I heard in my first dream of him. He's been in a couple of other dreams (not recently) and he's left me many signs of his existence. Two nights ago, I think he was trying to tell me he was an artist in his past life. (I'm an artist myself. )
But I'm getting there! I asked all my Guides to show/tell me the best way to communicate with them, so I'm waiting patiently, haha.

Oops. Sort of long.
~Evaah