View Single Post
Old 27-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Experiencer
How do you know if you're a lightworker?

Is there any tell-tale sign? How does one know they are a Lightworker?
I have always had an interest in the metaphysical, & spiritualism as well. I enjoy giving others advice & I am good at giving advice, sometimes I will get on the topic of spirituality with some & just blurt out things that I have never even processed in my mind to understand prior to, but they make crystal-clear sense in the moment...it feels alien to me sometimes. Almost like the thoughts & words are not coming from myself personally, sometimes feels like my higher-self channeling the messages..

Ever since I reached enlightenment, I just feel the need to share it with everyone, & just have this urge to teach others & help them through their own journey, create an awareness of spirituality in hopes of others waking up..what is this? Are people born into this occupation? Is it a soul-purpose thing?

I always wanted to focus my career on helping people, maybe a therapist or psychiatrist. It can be a tough world to live in, & it makes me kind of emotional to know that there are people out there going through it alone..