View Single Post
Old 20-08-2013, 04:29 AM
Knower

At tanemon's request I will elaborate on this out of body experience I had in relation to healing. Basically I learned that all healing occurs when you allow yourself to heal... Whether you seek an external healer, or focus on healing yourself, ultimately it is YOUR higher self that is doing the healing. Sometimes we just think we need a little help opening that door to healing. I was given a specific gift of this pink cotton candy made of bubbles, I am supposed to use that in healing of myself and others. Envelope the being in these bubbles. As far as healing the body while your spirit is physically outside of it, I believe we unconsciously do this frequently, upgrade our cells from another plane. It's like we step out for a moment so we can see the full body as simply a vessel, like an airplane that needs some maintenance, and it is easier to do the work from outside the airplane than from inside :)

I know that each person has the complete ability to heal themselves, because any time they "accept" healing, they are really healing themselves! The subconscious is incredible, it's just a matter of believing andconnecting with her. I suggest reading the convoluted universe series by Dolores cannon for more info on the subconscious healing - she explains it well with hundreds of examples and accounts. She calls it "quantum healing". I have found that reading these books has been very activating for me personally in terms of healing and experiences Learning from my own subconscious / higher self / other expressions :)