View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Starlight Nuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
In fact I've sometimes wished I'd never met my TF. I used to wonder if it was a cruel joke or something.

Same here. It has not been the perfect match, the " they lived happily ever after" it has been tons of healing and self work and same for him... And same for my other soul connections. Perfect relationship ? Hardly.... At least not while we are healing.

I also believe we share a higher self with all our connections. And there may be one who is closer to you who might have made a pact or agreement for a more intense union. All my soulmates are similar to each other a lot. And to me. The one I call TF is the closest to me in similarities, syncs, etc. This is why I call him TF but he might be my closest soulmate or the man I made an agreement with to be closer.

I also try to avoid labels. I just use the TF term to make it easy to understand.

A year ago I started a similar thread to this one in another forum. Debate is what makes things interesting. I have no problem to read all sorts of opinions, and I have also met people severely obsessed with the TF idea to an unhealthy degree and missing all the spiritual point.

So yes.... There are some dangers in thinking we HAVE to be with a person and not have free will, but I do believe in agreements and that probably we do have an agreement of greater intensity with a particular soulmate.