View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
Smiler it's a nice thought but the twin flame idea is never gonna go away. People like the idea way too much. I mean really what's not to like? A perfect love and sex that is exactly everything you need and you are everything that person needs and it's special and perfect just for the two of you. By just being together you are complete and as long as you have that everything will always be ok and you will be happy forever.

Even I want in on that action!

Ha ha! If only it was like that. Trust me, I've been in love several times and the other relationships were way easier, more romantic and more satisfying than the TF relationship. It's more like you taste a moment of perfect bliss and oneness, than everything you've always tried to hide from the world, your hopes, fears, anger and troubles are brought to light. You ego is shattered into a million pieces, everything that you thought you believed in is shattered and you are left wondering what the hell hit you. Years and years later after finally doing the healing you need to do, you realize that was the point of the whole thing, to open your eyes and lead you on a path to healing. All this time you haven't even seen your TF, but you know that you have both done an enormous amount of healing, which was sparked by that initial mystical meeting. Romance isn't necessarily even part of it. This is not romantic and blissful, it is painful, raw and very, very real.