View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Accounts given in response to this enquiry would still need to be checked for authenticity - you can't always rely on folks' honesty...

Better yet would be to research the total situation for yourself to see what you personally feel about the matter.

Useful starting points you might wish to consider could be to clearly define for yourself exactly what you see as channelling, who carries that out, where the information is channelled from and how valuable any such information might be if it could be authenticated.

What do you think?

My question was based on my limited research.

From what I have come across though, I don't really believe it as far as getting people to believe the channeller.
In the case of Kryon for example, there are several people now who channel this entities messages. All sound like a hypnosis session
None of them are proven in any way.

Many cults of the past would fit into the same category, where the "channeller"/ leader was told something noone else was. They then convinced many others to believe- without any evidence and in many cases hand over money, freedom, and eventually their lives.

As I say, I am not totally convinced either way, but a logical person would have to be very wary of any "channelled" messages?