View Single Post
Old 30-11-2010, 09:28 PM
pictoriale1

Hello to all.

To those that appreciate the photo, I am glad you enjoyed it.

To erasure - I have no idea what kind of photographs you take but I
am presuming that you take what would be classed as "normal" crisp,
clear, photographs of physical things? If not, I would be genuinely
interested to know what kind of photos you take.

Nature spirits are not physical beings, but I am sure I do not need to go
into all the details at the moment, but will expand further if you wish.

The photograph you are seeing is a crop from a larger photograph I took
outside(not through glass) of the snow falling against some bushes in my
garden.

What you refer to as an "out of focus shot, is a phenomena which is common when there is movement of the nature spirits. when you upload the photo you discover a blurring effect,which to some people who are not aware of this phenomena, looks like motion blur or similar, so looks out of focus.

If you look closely, you may see there is a multitude of small beings in and around the bush. these are the ones I am referring to.

Hi Summerkat, can I ask you what do genuine nature spirits look like exactly? and do you have any photographs you have taken to show the forum?

If you know anything about nature spirits, you will know that they work with energies of a place. By their mass movement they move and distort the energy in their direct vicinity. If you happen to be taking a photograph at that time, then the energy also affects the camera and you get a distortion or blurring effect on your photos. The wonderful thing is - this is one of the ways you can get to see them.

My photographs are all genuine and would be great for children to look at, but not labelled as fantasy as you would have it.