Thread: moldavite
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2010, 05:56 PM
autumn

LightFilledHeart, that's amazing that the moldavite changed. Wow, did you figure out why you were supposed to wear it?

Topaz, it's hard to be in this place, isn't it? What did you end up doing? ARe you still in the same place? Did you ever put the moldavite back on?

I'm having such a hard time right now. I don't know what to do. I stopped wearing the moldavite for awhile because my emotions were too intense. However, I feel I need to wear it, again, so I am. I feel like my ex and I are supposed to be together, but when I'm with him he gives me no indication that we will be. I tell him I'm sad and he doesn't really say anything. He wants to hang out with me, but it's making me more and more sad all the time. I miss him, I want to touch him. I don't know what to do. Everyone IRL says I should just move on. Part of me thinks I'm stupid hanging on and the other part feel like I should. The moldavite still makes me miss him more. My sister keeps telling me to take it off, but I feel like I need to wear it.

I hate feeling this stuck and this sad. I'm very close to just not talking to him and walking away, because I hate this place of being stuck and not knowing. Usually, I know things which makes it easy for me to wait, or to walk away - you know what I mean?