View Single Post
Old 13-01-2006, 04:27 PM
angelica

"angels"

Hi there, i'm so glad to hear that you have been "growing taller" i get excited,like a proud mother..your studies are excellent...bless you..Albert Einstein...a great mind.... i love the fact that some of us will share similiar thing or the same or not at all.. if we all have an open mind we can learn a great deal of it.... i believe that we are all different that's how we learn, from eachother.. ive been having all sorts of things happening to me since i was 5.. i guess it passes down from generation...im very spiritual, and have explored alot..im 29 now and still, always learning..yet everything i learn i don't fininsh.. or maybe it's just what suits me best..i've done horoscopes for a magazine for a short while and didn't feel good doing it..ive done tarot cards only to myself but felt that i didn't need them..pendalums, same.. ive studied wicca and i believe alot of it, but it didn't feel right for me.. ive studied my chackras and still learning about it.. i used to peek thru different realms, astral project, i like doing that, ive talked to dead people and it made me sad.. and alot more..i don't know what you would call me.. i don't know...i can hear , smell and see things all the time.. everyday something is new. i had to tone down a little though for my chldrens sake, they were experiencing disturbance...and getting mad at me cause they knew.. you sound like a person that may have some ideas on it...could you help me figure out... i mean i feel like im psychic, but i don't know...my grandmother used to be able to move spoons with her mind...i don't know...
thank you

blessings of love
angelica