View Single Post
Old 13-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Barbara With

"angels"

Angelica, I have been a practicing psychic for about 25 years. I apprenticed for ten with a channeler and eventually began automatic writing myself. After many years of giving psychic readings, two clients and I started studying the stuff I was channeling. I would channel for a group and we would transcribe it and study it. We ended up writing a book called, "Diaries of a Psychic Sorority: Talking With the Angels." www.barbarawith.com

In the beginning, Kim and Teresa asked who "they" were. They said we could call them angels. As we channeled our "angels" being a natural skeptic, I had my doubts about them. Like the time they were congratulating us for a job well done and said, "We raise our beer mugs to you." I thought, "Angels drink alcohol?" Despite my misgivings, the information we were receiving was so profound. They said they were here to teach us a process of "world peace one person at a time starting with yourself." It certainly sounded like something an angel would do.

We developed the process they gave us, which turned into what we christened Conflict Revolution