View Single Post
Old 23-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Sourcerer

Thumbs up

Before you even posted anything in this thread, I already admitted in a recent thread on Spiritual Forums (if not in the original post in this thread) that there are contradictions to be found in my words. "Contradictions" may be found in ANYTHING. That is the nature of words. You are not giving any new information, here, Meadows. You are not exposing anything about "Sourcerer." You are merely showing yourself to be someone who is bent on "proving" or publically pointing out something which I have already stated publically. Semantics has nothing to do with anything. The fact remains, you are merely AGREEING with what I have already honestly admitted about myself. In fact, I have admitted these very things you point out MANY TIMES on this forum. And I remain confident with my basic premise of this thread, that all beings have an agenda, for each belief is an agenda. But go ahead, keep on trying to "test" and "expose" Sourcerer, if you so desire, my love. You simply cannot do so, for everything you expose is old news to me and to those who actually read my prior admissions.

I appreciate you and your questioning of my material/motives in such a manner, my friend, as you are one who is brave enough to do so. I love you, too! Do not expect any more responses from "Sourcerer" at this website. This shall suffice. It's been a great journey. Bless you.