View Single Post
Old 27-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Has anyone here ever had an experience where they, or someone else, had been physically wounded (bruises, cuts, scratched, bite marks....etc) without being physically touched?

Has anyone witnessed someone causing physical bodily harm to another with only their mind or some kind of telekinetic skill?

Has anyone witnessed a spirit, rather than a physical person, do such a thing?

I myself have had an experience similar, if not identical, to these examples and I was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge on the subject.
yes...my wife had a dream one night, that a man was messing with her, after saying some rude things, he took his cigar (which was lit) and pushed it into her thigh, not far above the knee...when she woke up she told me about the dream and said her leg hurt...she looked and there was a circular burn there, about the size of a nickel...it looked as if someone had actually tried to put a cigar out on her leg...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi