View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Ascender
Kuurt, my wife is a great fan of Dolores Cannon. She has read most of her books about past life regression via hypnosis. Dolores has also written lots of books about people remembering ET encounters in their current life, which had been suppressed from conscious memory.

I'm 100% with the view of Juanita above about your desire to learn deep hypnosis. You must be properly trained and that takes time and money. Reading a few books isn't good enough, I'm afraid. This is in the same way that you can't become a medical doctor by reading books.

Also, there is a world of difference between "run of the mill" ordinary hypnosis (e.g. to stop smoking) and deep hypnosis into past lives. To do the latter without full training could be extremely dangerous, as the previous experiences could have been very traumatic. You wouldn't want someone to have a heart attack whilst under your influence.

I send you every good wish in your desire to learn such skills. There are no shortcuts; safety first, especially when it is someone else's!