View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:44 AM
Natalia

Thank you Kuurt for your explanation and time in posting back.

I wonder about about this after reading your response and it got me to wanting to ask you what do you do in a case where you preform this hypnosis and bring someone into a past memory that causes a psych team to get involved. As in there are concerns of the person being deluded etc... Would if could become quite damaging to the psych, the mental mind?

There are also the people that don't believe in past lives no matter how much research, books, reports have been done.
The mind is a very strong and powerful tool that can store all sorts of things including beliefs - maybe to protect it from thinking it's nothing (like the ego thinking it's special kind of thing or by having it believe it's the way it is because of this and that in a past life, etc...) so it creates all kinds of hopes, dreams, wishes, beliefs to keep it from staying alive in why it is the way it is..why it thinks and creates the images in the mind that it has.

I often wonder about this about minds too, where someone could easily plant a seed into anothers mind via certain techniques, subtle and subliminal.
That could be possible right?