View Single Post
Old 30-05-2013, 05:01 PM
This' where I am at...to love someone, really love someone you must know them.
Otherwise, you are (I am) loving some idea I have of them...maybe wanting them to be.

To love this Supreme Being, Creator of Universes infinitessamal and Infinite...I feel
I must know "Him", no gender.

When I got to know and understand "Him" (as He said in Jeremiah 9:23 area) I couldn't help
but love Him. Which is beside the point.

Your self esteem is the point....when I knew and understood God...I knew who I was..
His BELOVED and ADORED child. My God, I knew and felt a LITTLE of the breadth and depth and heighth and length of His Love for me, His creature and daughter.

I am a Princess....of my Father, a King...the most Brilliant, Magnificent Being ever, beyond
my imagination.

I say, know "Him" and then you will know who 'you' are....then be ready to be accused of being arrogant and prideful when you are filled with the Joy of knowing who you really are....part of that Being with all the power and wisdom and love at your disposal...as much as you can accept and allow in...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru