View Single Post
Old 20-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by icy_su
Hi Running,

I am sorry but I am really having a hard time to understand your post. Would you mind clarifying a bit?

Thanks,
Icy

While reviewing the actions of oneself I would stay in a mind of forgiveness. Meaning I wouldn't be critical about what ever I'm reviewing. Reason being is my objective is inner peace. The real war or conflict is inside me. I would want to heal this conflict or inner war. In judgement there is greater conflict and war. In acceptance and forgiveness there is peace.

In my journey I have found we live many lives. I'm pretty sure we have done it all. I know I have. Its a hard pill to swallow. But when swallowed without judgement but with lots of acceptance I found the war and conflict to go away. When this goes away peace begins to happen. And also judgement of others begins to go away for obvious reasons. Because I had accepted my self with all my faults. Thus outer peace begins to happen.

Energeticaly its like a river. The energy wants to flow down stream. But when my mind is in a state of judgement I dam up the river. Creating a war inside me.

But this doesn't mean I don't attempt to be good to others. I do. And feel its important. I'm mentioning this because doing good is easy. Accepting oneself and others as they are is harder. But I have found for me a great ingrediant for someone on a spiritual path.