View Single Post
Old 20-05-2013, 01:20 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I have been injecting Insulin for just over 2 years and my blood sugar is rock-stable. Problem ? - weight gain. So, I am about to start a new treatment. The Insulin is halved and is the long-acting variety. To this is added a new [to me] drug [ Exenatide ]. It is an enzyme which boots the pancreas - very small dose [ 5 micro-gram x 2 daily ] One of the potential side-effects is WEIGHT LOSS. Will let you know what happens.

My wife and I have both had issues with diabetes and we're addressing it quite nicely without the use of insulin... unless you're a type 1 diabetic then insulin is a scam... Get rid of the grains, look into paleo, or if you want to go vegetarian/vegan look-up Gabriel Cousens!

And watch the process at work in this film:
Reversing diabetes in 30 days
http://vimeo.com/25368327

My wife taught the medical version of addressing diabetes to low income patients as a nurse for a couple of years... she knows what they're teaching... she's now horrified by what she was being told to tell others...

Addressing diabetes requires life-style changes... not drugs... It's a low carb affair... not chemical patches...