View Single Post
Old 19-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Fetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
By no means do I intend to sound rude, but doesn't the presense of your non-physical cavalier make it clear to you ?

Also, concerning your expectation for the departure, please pay attention to who or what you are giving your power away to.

Remember, know and be the realisation that you are the master of your own being, one and equal as all life. Take these words to your heart and allow them to expand your awareness from within.

I didn't mean to sound stupid. He did at first, I was comforted that I'd have a "guide" leading up to and possibly after my death...but I have a shred of doubt about him...and all of this.

I sometimes doubt the validity of what I experience. I wasn't raised in a home where anything outside of "Jesus Christ" being a guide was acceptable. No spirits, no premonitions, no anything out of the "ordinary".

So it's hard to believe it...or at least in him.

But death is inevitable. Even if I don't die at 23, I'll die eventually. And the dreams just frighten me. Even if there was nothing afterwards...I guess I wouldn't know. But my consciousness doesn't want to die.