View Single Post
Old 14-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Thank you for your response!
If i out of nowhere thought myself to be for example a murderer because i didnt understand why i got weird thoughts and pictures in my head... do you mean thats an inner conflict? Cause i never ever doubted such things before..and then got weak and lost myself cause i didnt understand it.. that i mean the ocd part; where the worst thoughts you could imagine pops up , you dont understand why so you get weak and dont know why and who you are anymore. AND you send them out anywhere... although they say that OCD is an illness of doubt,.. ive never had these problems before.. ONE time when i was younger for like 2 month, never doubted myself since then

i know some specific people who has gotten my messages who are on a more advanced or similar spiritual level as i am.. :(
and also people who has "woken up" because of "me" (sounds stupid); i've got this ocd thing i cant even look into their eyes without yelling a word in my head which i know they have heard, i talked with them about it and explained.. so i got it confirmed :/

thank you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
Feny, try to chill out. it's okay. all that negative stuff that's yelling at you right now is just your subconscious surfacing past traumas so you can glean and assimilate the emotional information lodged in there. it's definitely not an easy process and it's an ongoing process, i think, so perhaps one won't ever be w/o some self critique. however, once your completely honest w/ your self and allow for forgiveness and healing the harassment should taper off to an occasional grumpy muttering.

imo, the reason for these subcon cleansings is so to allow for accurate reception and transmission of vibrational data. a distorted self image creates distortion of the internal messaging. what is being sought after is a clean clear channel.

and i wouldn't fret about other folks hearing you think. most of the people we meet from day to day are totally oblivious to the mechanism of their own minds so aren't likely to be clue-ing in on you specifically. that is not to say that there aren't adepts who can pick up on your vibrations but that kind of accuracy is still pretty rare.