View Single Post
Old 13-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemes
Can someone draw a good line for me here. The ego can be both conscious and unconscious. How does the ego fit into the conscious( will), subconscious( power) template? So far it seems to me that the ego is me and my relationship to others, and my identifications to objects.
From my personal perspective, that which people term ego equals one of two points of awareness within the soul construct. The primary point is one's spirit, residing within one's chest, as one's pure connection to source as love. The secondary point is then the local self, enclosed within the mind placement of the soul construct, as a projected extention of the awareness that is one's spirit.

Because the mind placement was designed to trap the extended point of awareness, the local self perceives itself primarily as the mind, with the surrounding layers of the soul construct and the physical vessel.

While spirit encompasses the soul construct and the physical vessel, the local self only powers the mind; thus, that which you term ego encompasses all aspects of the mind.

However, one's power as the local self is always in the present moment, defined only by what is vibrationally activated through one's attention to it (like being a flashlight in a pitch dark attic, where nothing truly exists until one shines a light upon it). So when one contemplates a thought or input from the physical sensory organs, the experience of that is processed through the conscious mind. However, if that experience introduces a factor of something that is perceived as unwanted, the local self, through the mind, has the power to suppress that thought or experience, at which point the subconscious mind is activated. This is because it takes awareness to suppress the unwanted thoughts, hence the subconscious mind is technically only activated when one's stream of thought or experience of reality creates unwanted experiences. Then there is also the subject of repression, which is when the mind has repeated the instance of suppressing a certain thought or experience to such an extent that it becomes an automated behaviour.

When a thought or experience is being suppressed or repressed, the emotions, as the energy that was generated during the experience, is trapped within the soul. When the mind behaves with this response to reality, it creates a program that addresses the particular experience as a memory with the associated emotions. In that sense, the unconscious mind can be seen as the library of the soul, where all past supressed and repressed experiences are withheld as constructs of memories, linked to the associated constellations of trapped energies that encompass the chakra placement and the associated meridian system.

Also, to address your understandings of will and power, I feel that this concept has been misplaced. You see, In a sense, they are both the same, because awareness has free will to choose what to focus upon. And that is also where one's power lies, if one can manage one's vibration, as the local self, into alignment with one's heart as spirit.

On that note, the relation between power and the subconscious mind is more a question of whether one's subconscious mind will sabotage one's intent. For instance, if one has had experiences in life that have shaped beliefs such as "money can only be earned by labour", setting forth an intent like "I'm going to effortlessly receive 2222 dollars within five days" is very likely to trigger opposing beliefs (which operate subconsciously as suppressed or repressed, as they are in direct opposition to the subject of attention). What happens then is that one's vibration becomes mixed up by contrasting views, and the intent is likely to be cancelled out or overpowered. However, on that note, if the contrasting beliefs have not been reinforced, aligning one's vibration with one's heart may be sufficient to support a pure vibration of the intent.