View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:51 AM
NarranKor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
NarranKor - your OP comes across as being quite angry about lots of issues that you have made up your mind as being how it is - ain't necessarily so!

For instance, you say we ignore the harsh, dirty and ugly - a sweeping statement that may have some truth to it. Whilst there is a lesson in a harsh truth, there's a difference between learning what you need to and then moving on and between dwelling on negativity, i.e. remaining there.

You state that we have no power! Really? Clearly you don't believe in and haven't tried creative manifestation. All you prove here is that our beliefs limit us....lots of members here have found they can co-create their reality.

You say that we never make conscious choices. That assumes we are not aware and a lot of us here ARE! With awareness, comes the ability to make conscious choices.

Yes there is evil - there is also beauty. The choice is ours what we focus on. That's why you are seeing people choose positivity/pleasing images etc rather than be tainted by the all too prevalent ugliness of life/society. The law of attraction has it that what we focus on will grow, i.e. we will get more of....but I guess you don't believe in that?

Angry? I think so. Probably for a long time. These are the lessons I've learned in my life Green. Do I have hope? Yes. If I didn't I would have killed myself by now and with major depression and social anxiety and a host of other illnesses, thats not just something I say to shock or elicit response. I do not hold to these laws of yours. I've come across them for many years and they have proven to be false assumptions. I'm sorry if things I said touched sore spots for you or made you feel defensive. I suppose I did post it rath antagonistically. None-the-less it is how I see things.