View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:49 PM
ksjm33

His kind and loving words collide with these cease and desist and torrent comments and my ego wants to battle him. I let it go for about 3 hours, but I just wrote and told him we need to move on. I can't be doing this with him. It feels abusive, obsessive and unhealthy. He knows how to push my buttons. I did not freak out in my message, but I explained that I did nothing wrong in writing him with my conclusions about our connection (mostly I was telling him we should focus on our primary relationships and go on with our lives and see where life takes us, so it's not like I was begging or anything. My messages are usually about this kind of thing, and that's too much, apparently, because I got the stop writing me and I'll write you later thing).

I have no idea if he just needs to process the messages and that's why he needs me to stop writing so much, or if he really wants me to leave.

Well, I decided it for us. I am not used to being treated this way. My husband reassures my ego, and this guy challenges it.

Why am I concerned about this when I have a husband? Is my marriage solid? I have no idea right now. That's why I need to get off this roller coaster.

Thanks for reading!