View Single Post
Old 30-04-2013, 02:24 AM
kattykamille

Remind me to never watch Nightmare on Elm Street ( I know I know, I haven't seen it... shhh..)

I've heard many stories of people having experienced this phenomenon. The closest thing I can think of that it's a form of sleep paralysis. Mixed in with subconscious fear and nightmares coming into play in a moment where you're partially mind awake and body asleep. For some especially people who have never had any metaphysical experience I'm sure it could be borderline traumatic! Even if they were slightly out of body in that moment and potentially could have seen a demon...If scared to death is a possibility then this could be real. Otherwise I can't seem to see another entity actually being capable of killing you. Ive heard of people dying of heartbreak/heart attacks from the loss of their true love. It's rare but it does happen. So I could see us comparing that type of emotional intensity to something like a metaphysical and nightmare experience in one. And that potentially being a reason for death?