View Single Post
Old 29-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Super Moderator
I'm so sorry your niece has encountered these problems.
I am neither a healer nor a medium, and not a psychiatrist either.
But I do know the dangers of experimenting with the Ouija board. A perfectly normal, nice sane person can experiment with an Ouija board, and then start with spirit-attachment problems, which give them symptoms which appear to most people on the outside as some form of mental illness. That's the hard line. That's what can and often does happen. Hardly anyone will give credence to the idea that other entities are behind this, and will think it's all in the mind of the one who is suffering. Experimenting with an Ouija board can cause the most lonely experiences ever.
I understand. I knew someone who went through hell because of these things.

Spirits who come through are quite close to the Earth plane, and are not either able to pass through to the spirit-world, or have desires so strong for physical experiences, they would rather overshadow someone and gain these things through them....feed on fear, and other emotions of their victim. They are trapped Souls. Desperately in need of an energy-fix.
Other spirits who dwell here are so messed-up they do these things for amusement! Yes, not very nice. They really don't care someone is driven crazy by them, or is worried.
This might be a single entity, or it might be a few.
But rest assured, mainstream help, healing, doctors, and all the rest of it do not have the faintest clue. As I said, it is a lonely predicament.

It's not possible for me to tell you exactly what procedure to follow to encourage this/these spirit/s to go the place they need to go. I don't have that sort of experience. But your niece needs to find someone trustworthy who does have the ability to do that. Either a medium who is experienced in spirit-rescue work, or a shaman who does the same. Be careful who you choose.

Then she needs to leave all this fringe spirituality well alone for the rest of her life, and concentrate instead on the true spiritual pathway and learning. (whatever that is for her)