View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
@ holly:
i totally asked him before i read this post to call him az, and he didn't like it. he also said he was too buff to be the skeleton. he said you gotta be buff to do what i do. lol! he instead insisted a design incorporating his sigil. i gave him a cookie, and he told me not to go back and eat it later. he wanted that oreo!

ROFL, that's my man alright. He doesn't like his name being shortened. Never has. It's a trait he shares with most of the other archangels. The only two I know who don't mind are Sandalphon and Zadkiel. Michael is particularly specific it HAS to be 'Michael' never 'Mike.' Azrael told me once it's because his name means 'Help of God', so if you take a bit off the end it either means 'help' or 'of God.' LOL.

If you're ever invited to call him Az, feel very privileged indeed! Lots of people call him Az when they talk about him, but very few are ever directly invited to by Azrael himself. People who call him Az to his face without invitation are often quite surprised when he asks them not to! When Azrael says 'don't do that,' very few people are willing to push him! I find he (and most of the others) like their human contacts to show loving respect for their integrity and preferences. Some extremely rare individuals are invited to call him Azzie. If by some clash of realities he does invite this, you can assume he feels so close to you that you're the equivalent of his own child, or his spouse.

He's never a skeleton with me He looks like a VERY tall, dark haired, roman-nosed sex God with abs you could bounce a basket ball off of and thighs like trees! Fit as a fiddle and very shameless! And he loves, absolutely LOVES, chocolate, so I can understand the Oreo. He also seems to like cake.