View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru.Anandini.Devotee
There are many things harmful for our energy centers that we are eating and drinking daily I think we should discuss it here and come up with ways to detox.

and The two main aspects of Ayarveda medicine is nutrition and equal to nutrition is the removal of toxins.

Good digestion and a good heart are important to our health. For many with heart problems the vitamin niacin is recommended because it removes toxins from the body which hurt the heart. So even though I'm 29 and have no heart issues I take niacin because it removes the toxins from the foods we eat that have chemicals Put in by the food industry.

I can feel it working there is a burning sensation if you take it in the morning before food it will work better but beware the first time you take one break the hill into quarter pieces and take only one quarter you will feel this it really does work.

I want to find other ways to detox any buddy heard of any good programs or maybe a mix of different things we can use to help save money because a lot of people are now making a lot of money off of people who are now starting to see the importance but I do not believe this should be. We should be able to come up with our own affordable metheds. please contribute if you have any ideas Do you know the difference between a colon cleans a kidney blood or a liver cleanse maybe thyroid gland cleans? Our endocrine system is all about waste removal remember in this is also correlated with the chakras this is important we need to be alert . Thank you

Hi .

I recommend Niacin also as I take it daily along with a complete B vitamin supplement .

Cleansing / detoxing the mind body seems part of a process that happens for sure when we associate a healthy body with a healthy mind or a pure body mind ..

What else do I take .. blimey where do I start, I have a list as long as my arm, I am sure I rattle when I jump up and down ..lol ..

Garlic, Cider Vinegar, Cayenne Peppers, Turmeric, Colloidal Silver, Vitamin C, Black Cummin Seeds, Coconut oil, Crystal elixir water, Kelp, Black Walnut Hulls, Vitamin E, Lecithin, Goji Berries ..

And thats before breakfast ..

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 12-03-2013 at 01:43 PM.