View Single Post
Old 19-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
If you believe in higher/clearer states then you believe in lower mind states.
Have you ever 'intuitively' believed from a lower mind state that you were in a higher mind state?
If you believe in mind states then you must believe in an ultimate state and if you are not there, how can you trust what is coming from the lower states?
How do you know that your experiences of higher states were experiences of higher states?

If you believe in higher/clearer states then you believe in lower mind states.

We have all experienced higher and lower mind states, perhaps not all are aware of the higher ones. Call them moments / glimses..of clearer thought / feeling.

Have you ever 'intuitively' believed from a lower mind state that you were in a higher mind state?

I would say you either are or you are not..

If you believe in mind states then you must believe in an ultimate state and if you are not there, how can you trust what is coming from the lower states?

You keep on about beliefs WS? It Is in experience of these that I make reference. What Is the ultimate state? The silence? The nothingness? I can relate to those states, Is there a higher more natural state? Perhaps?

Can I trust lower mind states? I keep an open mind for sure as to what Is and what Isn't. Perception changes like the wind.

How do you know that your experiences of higher states were experiences of higher states?

Good question.. It's In the realization not the knowing at that point..

Lower state
It's like be-ing mud and be-ing In suffering

Higher state
be-ing clear and be-ing love.

How do you see It?

x daz x