View Single Post
Old 23-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!
Ok so I found your website. And your proclamations.

And not MUch else. At this point. I remain unimpressed so tell MU!!, or better yet point MU!! to someone who has vetted you, other than your self-vetting, Help MU!!, help MU!!.

Show MU!! the money!
You are invited to give gratitude to dear Amethyst for such aforementioned site, for I place no ownership upon it, or its committed efforts and very loving intention of purpose.

You remain unimpressed. Very well then, let it be so to the fullness of your loving intention. However, understand I have no dribble of interest in impressing you, for one can quite easily bring value to others lives without such gratifications, as I have long demonstrated. If you are seeking to be impressed, may I suggest you direct more of your energy and focus to those loving souls who put their own sacred lives on the line each day to safeguard the lives of others in such selfless acts of courage.

If you are still concerned with your urge of ‘vetting’ my good self, and you deem yourself an authority in spiritual matters, you are officially invited to use your own authoritive experience of spirit communion to verify and vet who and what I am, the veracity of any information I share and just what my experience really is that I would share it so confidently. If , as you illuminate to us you have such adept channelling and mediumistic awareness, you will have little difficulty accessing genuine informative sources to ask about my good self within the resources of the spirit world. My name and that of my soul group, as well as many of my works are inextricably weaved within many thousands of groups, realms and within the halls of information which house and harbour factual truth. Since I cannot possibly tamper with such sources, you are free to seek the highest and greatest sources in the spirit world of love and light to vet my beautiful energy to your hearts content. Please do return and share with all of us your provided feedback from the spirit world, or in fact your encounter with my enigmatic soul group should you seek to connect with us in such light.

Enjoy the thread.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸