Thread: guides
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2010, 11:34 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
I don't think that Jesus will be "coming back" anytime soon. Too big, too powerful, and probably twice the work to be done from upstairs. His hands are full I'd say.
It would be nice for a new master to come and communicate in the way that Silver Birch or White Eagle have but I think that's over too now. What Spirit have planned I wouldn't know but rest assured sommat will be in the offing and its's my bet that it'll be physical mediumship of a the very highest order. Actual before your very eyes devastating proof.

"... it'll be physical mediumship of a the very highest order. Actual before your very eyes devastating proof." I'd hazard a guess that this is the only thing which can stop the doubters, the nay-sayers, in their tracks - but it would have to be full-form, daylight, public, reliable, predictable and able to be tested.....no small expectation and way in excess of the capabilities of 'normal' physical mediums. Something achievable probably only by a medium of the calibre of the Nazarene himself - or maybe one of even greater ability.

I wonder when the world will be judged ready for another such man? I suspect not for many generations to come - by then we may be round again to witness it.

Don't know if I'll want to though.