View Single Post
Old 20-01-2013, 09:32 AM
korryn92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
If you are interested in learning more about "Light" Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer channel beings of Light, Orin and DaBen. Their website is incredible, and they have many many free download short meditations of light. My husband's favorite is Solar Light. Whenever there is sunshine, he'll go outside and listen to it on his MP3. I have their download of the book, Soul Love. They have written many books (the channels channeled the books, so the books are written by the entities.) I love them, the first time I ever felt any energy was in the first few pages of this book. They will send you a transmission of light and love if you ask. It was amazing! I will try to post a link here, but I don't know if it'll work. Let's see....

http://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms...on_room/#short

If this didn't work, go to Orin's Meditiation Room, free downloads.

this is fun and exciting and no worries about the acsention...basically from everything my guides have told me (and Orin also speaks about it as well in this book) it is love energy that is here now, it is available now, you don't have to wait for 12/21/12, and in the new energy it is easier to manifest, and it is easier to use the energy around you as well, it is more a spiritual / energy thing that is happening.
Most people's guides are telling them the same thing - there is nothing to worry about. And worrying never helps anything anyway...that is a life lesson I have learned - thought I'd pass that on. If you find yourself worrying about something, just "change the channel". :)

I was skimming through threads because I am having a bit of trouble getting started on the path of being a lightworker and came across your post. I just took a look at the free meditations and think I will be able to benefit so much from this website.

Thank you so much!