View Single Post
Old 17-01-2013, 05:42 PM
InFurs

Quote:
In my new born perception I have never met anyone who was not beautiful on the inside. They might have a beautiful exterior and put on an ugly radiance of self expression or what one wants to call it, but on the inside deep within they are still beautiful.

Even is you looked exactly the same the experience would not be the same. Even if you were born into the same life at the exact same moment to relieve it, because living it once have chanced the circumstances that was in play the first time around. Just because one cannot see the beauty in such an incarnation does not mean it does not exist... it might be just what that one soul needs in order to blossom even more.

You are right. And I think everyone has a bit of good in them. But I don't mean that they don't have potential, we all do. But you can get pretty toxic souls who need help etc... and they can be harmful to others and it's not fair to bring down undeserving people like that.

I've had my fair share of bad experience with people constantly only looking at what is on the outside, maybe I'm just complaining...

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:17 PM.