View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Master
pretty much all dental work is a risky undertaking and doing some research could save you alot of future problems. health problems caused by dentistry can be permanent (in that they're difficult to treat-not impossible).

"it'sall in your head" - hal huggins--the link between mercury fillings and ill health...is a must read. VERY important to have them removed in a specific way by a dentist who is aware of the mercury issue. for instance a rubber dam is used, they're removed according to their ammeter reading plus other very important safety measures to reduce exposure). this bit can't be understated--do not cut corners, do your research.

avoid ALL metal in the mouth including metal crowns, which have been shown to cause chronic longterm pain that can abate immediately following removal. also do not think that having only one or 2 fillings is ok...firstly one filling can be leaking 20 times what it's neighbour is and so one filling can be equivalent of having many.

did you know that the brains operating current is measured in millionths of an amp, yet the current emitted from a filling, would measure in micro-amps...that's a thousandfold increase!

find an wholistic dentist and pay extra, it's worth it. even so some "biological" dentists are not fully up on all the procedures. most countries have mercury free associations with a list of dentists that can be contacted. homeopsathic dentists are usually pretty clued up as well.

since i got ill in 98 following dental work, things have changed a great deal. at first there was great resistance, everywhere, to the mercury issue. nowadays, probably with the help of the net, it has become much better understood. i even hear of regular dentists avoiding putting mercury in ill patients. still somewhere to go as they can't admit overnight that they were wrong, imagine the compensation claims...instead they're using angles like "mercury is causing graveyards to be toxic dumps" etc, so should be stopped.

in the meantime, folk can take charge of their dental work, by educating themselves and giving themselves and their children metal free dental work.

mercury free in the uk http://www.selfhealth.co.uk/mercury_...WEST%20ENGLAND

amercia, phillipines, brazil etc http://mercuryfreedentists.com/

although mercury isn't the only issues you need to clue up on with dentistry, the dentists who take it seriously are generally more aware of the other problems other dental work can cause too. even "well" folk report increased health following correction of their dental work. an interesting study done by a professor of psychology, showed that people's thought processes underwent a significant change following removal of mercury---put simply, with metal in your mouth, your mind and thoughts are not your own. suicidal thoughts, for instance, without the intent to carry out, commonly subside following removal. i don't think people have any idea just how profoundly their lives are changed by dental work, and i really don't think i'm overstating it. the proverbial stone in your shoe you can't remove. i always knew that my mental state did not represent who i was inside, and now i know why. i might not be recovered yet, nearly did a couple of times, but i still had many issues evaporate following mercury removal...plus my son, nephew and nieces will never have them.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."