View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 12:45 AM
mm86

Are these symptoms normal after a reiki session?

hello everyone,

I recently had an energy healing (reiki) done for an hour over the phone 7 days back. I had terrible anxiety, fear etc due to a traumatic event and this led me to the healing session. Also, this is the first time I am getting an energy healing done. However, for the past 4 days I am feeling very strange sensations all over that I have never felt before.

1. For the past 3 days, I have been getting symptoms of out of body experience when I go to sleep. The vibrations around me get stronger and stronger and I feel like as if someone is casting a spell on me to sleep.Day before yesterday the strong vibrations lasted 5 hours and the need to leave my body was so strong. It was so freaky that I was up all night with the lights on and had to fight off sleep which is strange cause I am an insomniac.

2. I am constantly in a spacey feeling and feel something buzzing around me all the time. Today I tried meditation for sometime and when I closed my eyes I felt something inside me moving to the left. I looked up to see if my chair moved but it did not. After sometime I started getting some disturbing thoughts about the traumatic event. I closed my eyes and asked myself " what it is that I need to know that will help me move on". I felt some hot air above my mouth like someone breathing near me and It had nothing to do with my breath as I tested it by holding my breath for sometime.This really scared me and I opened my eyes.

I will be getting a follow up session next week and the healer told me that she will be grounding me.I spoke to her about the vibrations and she said that it may be because I am a highly sensitive person.It could also be energy shifts as well.

Can anyone tell me what is going on? cause am really scared. Things like this have never happened before and am scared that some evil entity might be doing all of this.