View Single Post
Old 17-12-2012, 03:51 AM
4everLove

unexplainable intense feelings

Hi everyone! This post is similar to the last post in this section of the forum about phobias and past lives. I am currently reading Dr. Brian Weiss's "Same Soul, Many Bodies."

I have diferent fears or unexplained emotions coming from things. I want to be in a relationship and be married, but everytime I go on a date with a guy and they start texting me a lot I feel SO uncomfortable. I feel alone (like in a crowded room), alone even around friends and family or even getting advice ring the time of talking/dating a guy. I feel like I have to commit to the guy and feel trapped. The feelings are SO intense that once I stop all contact with that guy the feelings all the sudden disappear. Maybe i had some arranged marriage in a past life or something.

I actually feel this way in my current job (or will be job after interning there). I feel trapped and its really uncomfortable. Its a wonderful job and it has to do with serving others so it is really frustrating that I feel this way (its a job right out of college too. But not sure where these feelings arise from. Its like a part of me wants to explore or do something else.

I work really hain life but never acknowledge it and am so hard on myself. I can easily love others unconditionally, but can't seem o do the same for myself. I feel maybe these are all related and its a lesson I have to learn now.

Any thoughts, comments, similar experiences any of you have/are going through?

Peace and love always,

4everLove