Thread: Bells
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Master

The messages of the bells signify - well the bells toll at a time of well we will refer to it as a time of change, a time of refining, a time of ceasing of the old to make way for the new. The unhelpful word of "death" as in the death card in a tarot pack is the illustrative for this and we shout the word but you must hear: change. The possibility and potential for change is immense at this time, elements that no longer serve you can be discarded more easily, they can as it would be said: be put to death so you are utterly rid of them. This will of course make way for the glorious new you, unencumbered by your past, the bruising, the battering that you hvae indeed self-inflicted but you point the finger at the other who has delivered the blow.

Now we speak of this. The blow that is delivered comes in the physical sense from another but you are inviting it and the request that it comes to you comes directly by invitation, personal invitation from your higher. So all that is "done to you" is your own personal request and the higher acts for your own personal good.

And now this moment, the time of the bells, the higher that hears the bells is saying "I have learnt the lessons that I asked others to give to me and there is no more requirement for the lessons, that part of the life of this lifetime lies in the past and this is the moment of the change from old to new". This moment, is but of course, a period of time but for us it is the moment, a moment, the moment and that is upon you now.

Hear the bells. Seek the past in you which is now over and is no longer necessary for you. Do not say "oh but it is like a comfortable pair of slippers that I may wear once more". You are to have no emotional attachment, you are to burn away the energies of the past so they are gone, released into the ether so they can hurt you no more.

Hear the bells. The bell tolls. It signifies the demise of the old and the coming of the new.