View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 08:35 AM
peacegarden

In a way though, everything comes from our mind, including other souls, angels, guides, etc. I'm not sure there is a line between what is really there and what is created by mind, (big mind), because it all is. At our most subconscious level, we are the source of all creation, we are the one that creates this stageplay for souls to play within.

I've not managed to fully project yet. Fear comes up a lot, and I still have depression, but I don't think these things are much of an issue. My dreams are not filled with fear or conflict, in fact they are really quite light at the moment. I feel like this is a representation of where I'm at. I've made a lot of peace with the external world, and a lot of peace within, and I think my dreams are showing me this, simply by not being too heavy or conflicting like they used to be.

I'm fully aware that I may well see some dark stuff when I finally project, and I feel like I can handle it, that it's fine. Obviously I don't know until I see it, but I feel like I can view it from a place of intrigue and curiosity, rather than fear. I imagine seeing your own rotting corpse, well as freaky as it would be, it's got to be a good spiritual practice, to help you fully realize your own mortality.