View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Master
I do not agree with this. If Demons do not exist than neither do Angels, Guides, or anything else in that order of beings. While without a doubt a lot of things that happen in the planes manifest from our own conscious and subconscious thoughts there are other things that are unexplainable and could not be our own creations. Demons and Angels are entities just like any other normal entity you may encounter during your dreams and projections, they just tend to be the more advanced ones. Demons being advanced in spiritual de-evolution, and Angels being advanced in evolution. If Demons do not exist then no entities exist.

With that said if entities don't exist how in my last projection did a girl I have been projecting with tell me that intelligent life lives on 40,000 planets? Something I had absolutely never heard or knew in this entire life I have lived on this Earth. I never heard that number before. But after that projection I googled "life on 40,000 planets." What came up? Tons and tons of articles based on a well-known astrophysicist's belief that intelligent life is on roughly 40,000 planets in our galaxy. I googled 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 ,50,000 and further on. Nothing comes up EXCEPT for 40,000. What are the chances of that? If what this writer says is true then the being who told me that 40,000 planets have intelligent life was a creation of mine. A creation that told me something I never knew? That is impossible. His theory is right in some situations without a doubt but it by no means in my opinion is a complete theory or answer. There are huge gaping holes in that theory that are left unanswered.