View Single Post
Old 16-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by andamirian
Ive been thinking about what to do with tears and the energy they possess.
Can the energy from grief be harnessed or should tears be externalized by crying them out?
any thoughts appreciated :)

I usually get the sense that for myself, grief is a needed transformational process and its usually quite a beautiful thing. I don't often cry, but when I do its always a result of build up, resisting prior attempts to let go or feel the emotion I should have felt, and obviously because of such by the time I do cry its like an explosion LoL.
There are periods where I awake in the middle of the night at the same time every night, all in due because of mourning. I am not mourning the loss of anyone, but my energy, my soul and my heart can pick up on all the pains existing in the world. Usually my mourning has nothing to do with anything subconscious, it's usually a deep greif over the state of the world, and it is easily repaired by silently acknowledging it and then doing a loving visualization to heal the world.
I believe grief should be worked on and silently contemplated, accepted with compassion, acknowledged, and only afterwards you understand it can it be let go. I use spiritual exercises to let go of mine.